Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to my Web page!

I'll try to get on here and write stuff that is going on with me. Please get on and check out my page pretty often and write what is going on with you so we can all keep in touch. This will hopefully help us all get together more often, too! :)

Be sure to leave me a comment to say "Hi" so I'll know you stopped by. If you don't have anything to say much, just click in one of the boxes below to show what you're thinking; whether you think what I've written is pretty cool or whatever.

My email address is at the top of this page so save it and email me whenever you want and I'll email you back. We friends gotta' stick together!

Thanks for stoppin' in.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Micah! Good to see you online! Hope you enjoy your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micah, How great that you have a web page. It is so cool,I know you will enjoy it very much. Thanks so much for inviting me to stop in

    ReplyDelete
  3. London, lets chat anetime. whats up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Micah what you think about all the snow this morning?

    Pappy

    ReplyDelete